Saturday 8 January 2011

tidy up!

salam...
my second posting tonight.. so productive lately, due to nak mengaktifkan diri yang agak pasif before this...
 
actually i got nothing to do. kiki at kampung and mia with her nanny. since i got class this morning, so i took a day off and after the class i free to do + relax at home. so what i did was, i tidy up my little tiny miny house. cleans here and there, arrange here and there and finally, the house look ok! (okla, cos the messes were gone - for while before kiki starts his battle again! huuuuhu)


my chubby hubby also at home today, he only went out to play soccer this evening (his weekly routine...) when he got back, he did his duty - washing clothes! tak banyak pun, since aku selalu menkedai-dobikan saja baju2 tersebut - siap lipat and ironed! hehe...

now, i'm watching 'six days, seven nights' (i love watching movies.. english movies of cos.. bukan nak eksen tapi it helps me to improve my competence in using that particular language..) my hubby also loves movies, tapi bukan nak layan kat umah, cinema ja.. kalu kat umah nih, his life is fully dedicated to his personal computer!

still thinking of my menu for tonight, its 10 mins past 10! nak makan pe kebende tah.. huhu... nak kena think quick nih, tak baik makan lewat sangat. i manage to get my weight before bersalin kat kiki, so need to maintain it! hehe...

okie dokie, thats all the merapu thing from me tonight. harap hari esok better than today. May Allah bless us all, gudnite and have a pleasant week ahead! cheersss!

No comments: