Sunday 30 September 2012

- all praises to Allah -

Salam,
Alhamdulillah, today - Sept 30, 2012, i'm officially 30. thank you Allah for blessing me with such a beautiful life. i feel so small... as i have live for 30 years, lotsa loopholes in my amalan. i feel so shame that i'm sinful, ya Allah please forgive me, give me the strength to improve my imaan and please don't let me go astray.

i feel like crying when i'm thinking of my life that granted by Allah. He always there for me, holding my hand whenever i fall, being my light in the darkness and being my companions when my heart was broken. He always there for me, despite my all wrongdoing and sins that i have commit, ya Allah, you're such ar-rahman and ar-raheem... there nothing greater than You, the all mighty.

Ya Allah, i'm grateful for all Your loves and cares. I love You and and also Rasullullah very much. please give me the opportunity to see You in jannah ='(


No comments: