Sunday 16 September 2012

Hope

Salam...
Its heavily rain outside, Alhamdulillah. i'm in the house, enjoying my 4 days off without being interupted by anyone. i enjoy spending time with my kids, watching cartoons, having meals together. it is the most precious moment in my busy life.

i'll be working tomorrow. will be having important meeting with the big bosses. sigh... such a boring agenda, however have to laaa... unless i own a company or self employed kan.

this week also, the new semester has started. fortunately, i chose a paper and an independent studies for this final semester. only have to attend one class a week for about three hours, while for the independent studies, i have to choose my own interest 'to dig deep inside'.

my hope, to finish my studies with flying colours by the end of this year. InshaAllah. my mind set need also to be tuned, as i plan for a big change in my life, may Allah bless and grant me the opportunity. as for now, i can only hope that everything will be going according to plan. Allah knows best! Ameen.

No comments: