Friday 29 May 2009

beautiful song

i really love the lyric of Hero sang by Enrique. It’s so 'soft' and make we wanna cry every time i hear of that song. huhu… i did cry yaa... The meaning of the words is so deep and I can feel it deeply in my soul. “You can take my breath away…” That’s my favorite line :)

------------------------------------
Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me cry?
And would you save my soul, tonight?
Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die, for the one you loved? Hold me in your arms, tonight.

Would you swear, that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie? would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...You're here tonight.
---------------------------------------

No comments: