Monday 13 October 2008

Alhamdulillah...

--- my hubby (Harith Bin Hashim), my baby (Rizqi) and me ---



--- Rizqi Idraki Bin Harith --- (8-month-old)

We are blessed with a lovely son named Rizqi Idraki Bin Harith. Born on Feb 2, 2008 (12.28 am) at University Kebangsaan Malaysia Hospital. I named him "Rizqi" because to me he is the greatest gift for us, Alhamdulillah and "Idraki" – hopes that he will become knowledgeable and wise, insyaAllah… despite all my sins and my weaknesses, He still grant me with this lovely and adorable son. Thank you Allah…


******************

Alhamdulillah… for grant me this lovely child,

Subhanallah… for this greatest gift, and I really thankful to Allah,

Nauzubillah... May Allah protect him from troublesome,

InsyaAllah… He will grow up as a good Muslim and become 'Anak Soleh'

*******************

No comments: